May 27th, 2012
After reading this book i decided to start creating my own product to sell online. I have been thinking about this product thingy for some months, but made up my mind after reading “How to Retire in 12 Months” I guess the reason was that the tips was very hands on. I will reveal some of the steps you can take towards generating cash flow from your very own product in this blogpost.
Here are my three favourite tips from Serena
- Sell your product online
- Have affiliates sell your product
- Make a product you are passionate about
Sell Your Product Online
Ask yourself these questions. I have, and my answers are in this blogpost.
- What are my visitors interested in when they visit my website?
- What are the types of challenges that they face?
- What do I help them with?
- Which blog topics were the most popular on my website?
- What are the questions that come up in comments by readers?
- What would I love to share?
Have affiliates sell your product
Serena gives away 50 % to people that do affiliate sales for her. Read more about how you find these helpers in her book.
Make a product you are passionate about
You have to be passionate about your product, or the quality will not be good enough. Your product must have absoulute outstanding quality in the eyes of your customers. An also:
- Well edited and tested by people in your target market.
- Professionally presented.
- Designed for longevity.
- Easily distributed.
Listen to the Bookcasting Podcast about Serenas book “How to Retire in 12 Months: Turning Passion into Profit”
So what product do you have? What product are you going to make? I would love to hear about it! Write a comment below now.