Posts tagged ‘Serena Star-Leonard’
June 28th, 2012
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10000 times. ”
– Bruce Lee.
We all feel fear when we give the customer the price face to face. That is why you should practice with someone to say the price with a poker face. You should not look like Mr Lee above.
May 27th, 2012
After reading this book i decided to start creating my own product to sell online. I have been thinking about this product thingy for some months, but made up my mind after reading “How to Retire in 12 Months” I guess the reason was that the tips was very hands on. I will reveal some of the steps you can take towards generating cash flow from your very own product in this blogpost.
January 27th, 2012
I have asked myself these questions:
- What are my visitors interested in when they visit my website?
- What are the types of challenges that they face?
- What do I help them with?
- Which blog topics were the most popular on my website?
- What are the questions that come up in comments by readers?
- What would I love to share?