January 27th, 2012
I have asked myself these questions:
- What are my visitors interested in when they visit my website?
- What are the types of challenges that they face?
- What do I help them with?
- Which blog topics were the most popular on my website?
- What are the questions that come up in comments by readers?
- What would I love to share?
1. What are my visitors interested in when they visit my website?
To increase the interactivity of their blog.
What are the types of challenges that they face?
To write blogposts that inspire readers to write meaningful comments.
What do I help them with?
Not sure yet.
Which blog topics were the most popular on my website?
- 5 mingletriks du lærer på 5 minutter foran speilet 515 views
- Screw Work Let’s Play, a Bookcast 159 views
- How Ms Mingle Practice Getting People to Tell Her About Their Jobs 144 views
- How Miss Mingle Becomes a Ninja at finding out what people do for fun 119 views
- Hvordan lager du en heisreplikk? 113 views
- How Do You Help People You Meet? 105 views
What are the questions that come up in comments by readers?
Here are two examples:
“Can you please write a little about the content of an Elevator Pitch to cause the desired effect? How to trigger someones interest with only two sentences?”
Write Notes into a customer relationship managment system
“Good tip! Do you also write about people from your memory in highrise? Or do you only write about the new people you meet? How long have you been using this service?”
What Would I Love to Share?
Help my people to integrate their blogging with their networking in the real world. To enable them to create better value for THEIR people.
Listen to the Bookcasting Podcast about Serenas book “How to Retire in 12 Months: Turning Passion into Profit”
So tell me a bit about your answers.