February 29th, 2012
My hypothesis is:
Young people from wealthy families in Scandinavia are willing to meet social entrepreneurs at a conference on Benedicte´s farm in Sweden. If they meet the youngsters will be inclined to invest.
To test the hypothesis, this is what I will do:
- I will obtain a list of youngsters from wealthy Scandinavian families
- Find people I know who know them
- Get introduced by e-mail
- Call them up
- If I know nobody who knows them, call them up anyway.
- Ask if it is okay that I send them an invitation to the conference.
- Invite important young social entrepreneurs and organizers of good projects that are socially and environmentally responsible.
What do you think about my experiment? Do you know about a worthy person/project/venture I can invite?